- Steering Control Hydro drive with Enhanced Control System (ECS), forward/reverse, left/right or zero-turn.
- Caster Forks .38″ thick caster yoke arms
- Front Caster Tires 9 x 3.5-4, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Drive Tires 16 x 7.5-8, 4-ply Turf Master®
- Safety Package Operator Presence Controls (OPC). Operator must have speed control lever in neutral and blades disengaged to leave operator’s position without stopping engine
- Parking Brake Lever-actuated mechanical compression.
- Electrical 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features Engine hour meter
- UPC 193308000114
- Engine Model FS600V
- Engine Brand Kawasaki
- Engine Series V-Twin
- Engine Speed 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter Standard Engine Manufacturer’s air filter
- Drive Description Twin Hydro-Gear variable-displacement pumps and twin high-efficiency Parker/Ross wheel-drive motors with 1″ (2.54 cm) tapered shafts.
- Speed Infinitely variable speed selection from 0– 6.2 mph (10 kmph) forward, 0–2.2 mph (3.5 kmph) reverse.
- PTO Engagement Electromagnetic 105 ft-lbs clutch.
- Fuel Capacity 5-gallon (18.9-L) fuel tank.
- Drive Wheel Release Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Deck Lift Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Fuel System Carbureted
- Engine Displacement 603
- Drive Hydro-Drive
- Fuel Indicator None
- Carb Compliant No
- Fuel Type Gas Carbureted
- Engine Spec _S27
- Deck Style Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description Full-floating UltraCut Series 3, side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck 52″
- Deck Construction 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength.
- Cutting Heights 1.5″ (3.8 cm) to 4.5″ (11.4 cm) in 0.5″ (1.3 cm) increments.
- Blade Spindles No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75″-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98″) diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Blade Tip Speed Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Blades 3 Blades at 18.00″ Length
- Width 64.3 in. (163.3 cm)
- Length 75.9 in. (192.8 cm)
- Height 42.0 in. (106.7 cm)
- Curb Weight 690
The aerodynamically designed deck, baffles and blades create airflow patterns that circulate leaves and grass for repeated cuttings and even dispersal deep into the turf. Mulching baffles also keep the underside clean, which reduces grass buildup and clumping.
Operator Controlled Discharge (Hand)
The infinitely adjustable blocker door opens and closes, allowing the operator to quickly control discharge when mowing around parked cars and windows. Easily installs and removes without tools.
Lightweight and easy to attach, this 3-bushel grass catcher fits most riders, stand-ons and wide-area walk-behinds. Adapter kit required for select models.
Protect your zero-turn mower from the elements with this sturdy, waterproof cover. It’s constructed from tough 600-denier polyester, making it abrasion- and tear- resistant. Its elastic opening provides a secure, snug fit.
Hydro Maintenance Kit
Kit includes: 3 quarts of Exmark® Premium Hydraulic Oil and 1 Hydro Filter
Anti Scalp Roller Kit
Provides maximum protection from scalping in tough terrain.
Walk-Behind Weight Set
Add weight to the front end of your Exmark® walk-behind. Enhance stability and control when using Exmark StandOn. Comes in pairs. Each weighs 9.5 pounds. Excludes Turf Tracer® X-Series.
Exmark’s StandOn features a convenient spring loaded latch and an expanded operator deck that provides a more comfortable and productive mowing experience.
Turf Striping Kit
Customize your property with consistent and professional striping using a smooth operating roller design. Installs quickly, using existing mounting points, and easily adjusts for varying cutting height settings. Does not affect your ability to get up and over curbs.